This team looks a lot like last years Twins team to me. That's a good thing by the way. I'd be happy to have a season like they did last year.
1. Young starters pitching out of their minds, some guys just by mixing it up with great location, not overpowering (Liriano was in the minors for most of the season, but no, we don't have anything like that. We do have Baker/ Bonser/ Slowey/ Perkins/ Blackburn types)
2. An uberspeedy outfielder batting leadoff who's total game people doubt (Gomez/ Nyjer)
3. Speedy outfielder with a more complete game/ higher pedigree pushing for his spot (Cutch/ Span)
4. Best hitter is arguably the catcher (Mauer/ Doumit)
5. Small market central team(obviously)
6. Highly regarded prospect the org traded big talent for who some people are down on but has huge potential (Andy/ Delmon)
7. Make up for lack of power with very timely hitting (Twins were able to keep it up all year)
8. Top level closer to go with young pitching staff. Questions in between (Capps/ Nathan)
9. We don't have a DH as we're a NL team, but Adam L is doing his best Morneau impression so far
10. No real Nate on the Twins. Closest thing is maybe Cuddyer who finally established himself as a solid ML hitter without a top pedigree and earned an extension. (see '06 season) Guess Nate's just one of a kind.
11. Craig Monroe is on the bench. It's the Monroe magic!
Also just for fun Brendan Harris and and Alexei Casilla probably yell "I'm Freddy!" "No I'm Freddy, you're Jack!" after they turn double plays.