Pearce us almost ready to come off the DL. So what happens? Here are some options:
1. Pearce stays in AAA: I don't see this happening. He was being productive at 1B and he has earned more time. Plus he can play the OF and he is right handed.
2. Church is waiverd: While management like his defense, he has not hit well. They used to like him because he can play all OF positions but now with Tabata up, we have CF covered in Clutch goes down. Plus who would want Church so he maybe able to be send to Indy.
3. Young is waiverd: He can "play" 2B and the OF but not too weel. He is a switch hitter, however he has not hit that well this year. We aleady have enough people to play 2B and OF.
4. Crosby is waiverd: I don't see this 'cause he is the only guy who can play SS. Plus he plays all IF positions.
5. Milledge is waiverd: He is just starting to hit and he is Clutch's roomate. While he has shown no power, he has produced in other ways.
6. LaRoche is waiverd: Send him down to Indy to learn 2B? Maybe but he has handled the whole Pedro thing very well. Plus, someone might want him so unless he has an option, he might not make it thru waivers.
My guess is Church or Young is gone.
What will happen when Pearce is ready?
Peace stays in AAA (4 votes)
Church is gone (124 votes)
Young is gone (51 votes)
Milledge is gone (0 votes)
LaRoche is gone (2 votes)
181 total votes