What if you are a Cubs fan?
- Your former No. 1 pitcher get suspended indefinitely ($17.9M in 2010 with player option thru 2013 at $19.25M)
- Your team salary is ~$148M
- Your average age is almost 30
- Your best hitter (Ramirez) has been on the DL since June 8th (prior to that he hit .168 in 47 games, with five homers and 22 RBIs in 47 games)
- Your 35 year old at 1B is hitting .233
- The fans boo your Left Fielder who can hardly play the OF (and you a paying him $18M per year until 2014)
- You are starting a 20 year old at SS, who is hitting .255 with 2 HRs
- Your record stands at 32-41
Oh, and you have never won a WS!
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of the managing editor (Charlie) or SB Nation. FanPosts are written by Bucs Dugout readers.