Rounds 31-50 today. The Pirates rarely sign too many players drafted between rounds 31 and 50, but it's certainly possible they could grab a high-upside backup plan or two, so it's worth keeping an eye on.
Players from Louisiana are the new Zack this year, apparently. Rosado was selected by the Rockies in the 11th round in 2010.
35th-rounder Reid Mathews has a commitment to Austin Peay.
Hey, it's a Marshall guy! 36th-rounder Isaac Ballou appears to mostly be a speed player at this point.
39th-rounder Rand Ravnaas was a first-team All-Big East player this year.
42nd-rounder Nick Hibbing is committed to Iowa and would therefore probably be pretty tough to sign. He throws 88-91 MPH, with a changeup that he has apparently already worked on a lot, and also a curve.
46th-rounder Jeff Schalk has a commitment to Alabama-Birmingham, whose coach calls him (probably extremely optimistically) "one of the best left-handed high school hitters in the country." He appears likely to head to college and will apparently require a substantial bonus if he signs.
47th-rounder Jordan Deluca is from the Saxton area, southeast of Altoona.
How predictable was it that the Pirates would take a Texas high school pitcher named Zachary?
31. Derek Trent, East Tennessee State C
32. David Jagoditsh, Pima (AZ community college) P
33. Christopher Lashmet, Northwestern 3B
34. Juan "Hommy" Rosado, Louisiana State - Eunice 1B
35. Reid Mathews, Tennessee HS 2B
36. Isaac Ballou, Marshall CF
37. Rodarrick Jones, Southern LF
38. Douglas Crumlich, UC-Irvine SS
39. Rand Ravnaas, Georgetown LF
40. Raph Rhymes, LSU 2B
41. Jon Schwind, Marist C
42. Nicholas Hibbing, Illinois HS P
43. William Argo, University of Illinois CF
44. Bobby LeCount, Washington State community college 3B
45. Robert Ingram, Yavapai P
46. Jeff Schalk, Illinois HS RF
47. Jordan Deluca, Pennsylvania HS CF
48. Zachary Thompson, Texas HS P
49. Austin White, Arkansas HS 3B
50. Zechariah Lemond, Texas HS P