1. I feel realy good about our starting pitching for next year. I have been very very impressed by charlie morton's ability to shed off a couple of bad starts, a coupel of times this season and rebound. He is starting to look like an ace. I think Karstens will remain solid. I think we resign Maholm, who, will always give you an era under 4 and eat up innings. James McDonald looks to me like he is coming into his own and will be a very above average starter for years to come. Coreia kinda sucks, but i think we knew that, but is easily replaceable, and could probably be easily traded at the value of his contract.
2. I think we can and will finish over 500 this year. I also think this is a big deal.
3. If fielder and Pujols both jet for other teams, not in our division, i actually love our chances next year if we can perhaps sign an actual big name pitcher in the offseason.
4. Alvarez will be fine. He is basically still a rookie. he has roughly 20 homers in his first full season, not too bad.
5. doumit and pierce have to go.
6. i cant wait to see an outfield of tabata, cutch and presley for an extended period of time.
7. I think we should keep ludwick and derek lee. Lee to start, ludwick to platoon with presley/tabata.
8. we need to use all of this new found ticket revenue and merchandise revenue to upgrade the major league club in the offiseason, in a MAJOR way.
9. LETS GO BUCS!
PS. Sorry for the Bob Smizik format to this post, i can assure it is not an omage to him, as he is an idiot.