Where is the love from the fan base for what the Bucs have done this off season? I mean come on guys they went out, found some better players at key positions, lost no good players, and improved the team. Lets look at the list going into the off season and the actions taken:
1) Needed better starters. OK, got Burnett and Bedard. Let Maholm go. Net plus with the potential be net big plus
2) SS erratic. OK, got solid SS in Barmes.
3) Catchers kept getting hurt and had to play backups of the backups. OK, got solid C in Barajas.
4) Future star at 3B was hurt and played poorly, had to play backups, OK, got solid backup in McGehee who can also be platooned/backup/bench at 1B.
6) Bench was poor in 2011. Added McGehee and McLouth.
7) Need better OF backups. OK got McLouth.
While none of the above is signing Pujos, Fielder, or a big name pitcher; we all know getting big names to sign with the Bucs won't happen untill the Bucs start winning. They will only start winning when the young players get better. The players they are bringing in are just to temporary to fill holes and not block the propects. Overall they improved the team and lost nothing.
I would rate the Front Office's offseason a B+.