Not long to go now, and I didn't see a specific article or blog for that, so let's discuss:
1) Appel - will he, won't he. If he does, will we get him for slot, for 3.5 or 3.8 million ?
2) Buehler - any chance at all we may sign him ?
3) Thomas and Ross - will we get those for slot ?
4) Will we get any of our later picks with college commitments signed up ?
5) Are you concerned that among all MLB teams we have so far signed the least number of draft picks ?
Me, personally I'm getting the impression Appel won't sign and will return to Stanford. We may then focus on signing up Buehler, which will probably not leave us with enough bonus pool money to sign both Thomas and Ross, so I guess it'll be Buehler and one of Ross or Thomas.
I also don't think apart from Buehler we will not sign any of our later pocks with college commitments.
And I'm not really concerned we've signed only very few draft picks as I reckon our club is reasonably happy with the talent base in our farm system, so there's no point signing up loads of late round picks who will only end up as organisational players anyway.