Thanks to all who voted and commented. Here are my observations/conclusions based on the voting/comments:
1. I am not very good at devising meaningful poll questions. Sorry for the confusion, I plead inexperience.
2. The total vote count (24) is the most meaningful statistic. I suspect that this is a very small number of Bucs Dugout members. The conclusion I draw from this is that the overwhelming majority of the community members do not care about the game and are not bothered enough how the game is posted to vote either way or complain.
3. I will continue to do all posting and scoring for the game.
4. I will delete old posts as soon as possible to reduce clogging on the Fan Post Frontpage. I will score posts at home when possible and delete games before posting a scores update, but this will be rare.
5. I do not expect to post more than four games at a time for the rest of the season.
6. I expect all fan posts to start cycling off the front page faster as the Buc's continue to win and more fans take notice/get excited. As a result, if the Buc's are in contention in September, which I expect them to be, the weekend series postings will rapidly cycle off the front page. This is a great problem to have and you have been warned.
7. On weekends I work, I will post games daily instead of the entire series on Friday.
8. I will try to post all afternoon games the day before the game takes place. If I do not, then I apologize in advance for not paying attention to the schedule (like Wednesday's game).
Finally, I hope these changes make the game a more enjoyable experience for the community as a whole, especially those who do not play the game.