- 2018-08-31 West Virginia Power placed RHP Drew Fischer on the 7-day disabled list retroactive to August 29, 2018.
- 2018-09-01 Indianapolis Indians activated RHP Casey Sadler from the 7-day disabled list. He’d been out since Aug 23 with a right forearm strain.
- 2018-09-01 Indianapolis Indians activated RHP Montana DuRapau from the 7-day disabled list. He’d been out since Aug 23 with a left ankle sprain.
- 2018-08-29 West Virginia Power activated RHP Max Kranick from the 7-day disabled list. He’d been out since Aug 23.
- 2018-08-30 West Virginia Power activated LF Chris Sharpe from the 7-day disabled list.
- 2018-08-29 Bristol Pirates activated LHP Denny Roman. He’d been suspended a few days earlier.
- 2018-09-01 2B Logan Ratledge assigned to Indianapolis Indians from Altoona Curve. He was a senior sign from NC State in the 13th round of the 2015 draft. Last year he moved up from Charleston to Bradenton to Altoona despite a combined line of 235/302/343. He only played 28 games for Altoona this year and has career 230/299/334 batting stats.
- 2018-08-31 CF Ryan Peurifoy assigned to Bradenton Marauders from West Virginia Power. A senior sign out of Georgia Tech, selected in the 38th round in 2017, he has a BA of .195 this year and a two year career batting line of 234/307/360.
- 2018-08-29 LHP Joe Jacques assigned to West Virginia Black Bears from Bristol Pirates. A 5th year senior sign out of Manhattanville College, selected in the 33rd round of the 2018 draft, the 6-4, 210 lefty reliever had a 6.33 ERA along with 19 walks and 19 K’s in 21 innings for Bristol.
- 2018-08-29 RHP Allen Montgomery assigned to West Virginia Black Bears from Bristol Pirates. A senior sign out of Southern Illinois University, the 6-3, 190 lb righty reliever went unselected in the draft, and in 12 games at Bristol had a 4.85 ERA with 10 walks and 19 K’s in 18 2⁄3 innings.
— Brandon Waddell and Eric Wood led Indianapolis (72-66) to a much-needed, 5-2 win over Louisville. Waddell gave up a run in six innings on four hits and a walk. He struck out two. Jesus Liranzo continued to have control problems, walking three in an inning and a third. Buddy Boshers and Michael Feliz, though, combined to strike out all five hitters they faced to finish it out. Wood went 3-4 with a double. Jason Martin and Kevin Kramer each went 1-4, and Jordan Luplow went 1-4 with a double. Max Moroff was 1-3 with a walk. The Indians were left so short by today’s callups that they used J.T. Brubaker as a pinch hitter. Indy is now tied for second with Columbus, half a game behind Toledo, which is finishing with a series against Columbus. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre is in a virtual tie with Indy and Columbus.
— Will Craig (pictured) got his 100th RBI as Altoona (77-59) beat Bowie, 6-3. Eduardo Vera threw six shutout innings, allowing just four hits and a walk, and striking out six. Craig was 3-5 with a double and Jin-De Jhang 2-3 with two walks. Cole Tucker went 0-5, Bryan Reynolds 1-4 with a triple and a walk, and Stephen Alemais 1-4.
— Bradenton (55-74) lost for the sixth straight time and 32nd in their last 41 games, 2-0, to Tampa. Domingo Robles gave up two runs on six hits in five innings. He walked three and struck out two. The Marauders had only four hits. Adrian Valerio was 2-4 with a double.
— Ike Schlabach and Max Kranick combined on a two-hitter as West Virginia (71-60) beat Charleston, 8-0. Schlabach gave up the two hits and four walks in six innings. He struck out four. Kranick, who’d been out with a blister, threw the last three innings, giving up just a walk and striking out three. Deon Stafford was 3-5 with a double, Connor Kaiser 2-5 and Lolo Sanchez 2-4 with a double. Cal Mitchell went 1-4 with his tenth home run and a walk. Rafelin Lorenzo hit his third home run. Travis Swaggerty went 0-3 and drew two walks.
— Morgantown (32-42) won for the seventh time in eight games, 5-2, over Mahoning Valley. Osvaldo Bido gave up two runs over six innings. He allowed three hits and two walks, and struck out four. Mike Gretler went 3-5 with a double, and Brett Kinneman 1-2 with a double and three walks.
- 2018-06-27 3B Jung Ho Kang, left wrist sprain (underwent possible season ending surgery)
- 2018-07-14 RHP Bo Schultz, right forearm strain
- OF Daniel Nava
- 2018-08-04 RHP Austin Coley, right shoulder strain
- 2018-08-05 RF Braelin Jackson (left quadriceps strain)
Single-A West Virginia
- 2018-04-16 RHP Dylan Prohoroff
- 2018-05-03 LHP Braeden Ogle, sore shoulder
- 2018-07-20 RHP Cody Bolton
- 2018-08-14 SS Oneil Cruz
- 2018-08-20 RHP Travis McGregor
- 2018-08-23 3B Dylan Busby
- RHP Will Reed
- LHP Angel Martinez
- 2018-08-02 RHP Leandro Pina (60 day)
- 2018-06-18 RHP Luis Gonzalez (60 day)
- CF Emison Soto (60 day)